CDMS Parters Ltd (t/a CDMS Architects) abides by the General Data Protection Regulation and ensures that any data you provide is treated accordingly.
We will collect and use your personal data in accordance with these principals:
• used fairly and lawfully
• used for limited, specifically stated purposes
• used in a way that is adequate, relevant and not excessive
• kept for no longer than is absolutely necessary
• handled according to people’s data protection rights
• kept safe and secure
• not transferred outside the European Economic Area without adequate protection
Your data is confidential and can only be accessed by authorised personnel and is solely used for our business and marketing purposes. No personal information will be shared with any third-party companies.
If you have opted in to receive our email communications, you can unsubscribe at any time and all requests will be actioned with immediate effect.