This formerly derelict South Fulham Constitutional Club is a red brick building of four storey’s built in 1902. It originally contained 6 flats on the first, second and third floor with a disused bar and snooker hall to the ground and basement floors.
The project looked to reconfigure and modernise the existing six flats and convert the redundant ground and first floors into a children’s nursery whilst sympathetically restoring the original features and decoration of the building.
The design of the new flats provides modern living spaces within a beautifully restored Edwardian building. The grand communal areas have been restored to their original appearance and each flat has new contemporary kitchens and bathrooms. The interior details including cornicing, architraves and rose crowns has been sensitively repaired and redecorated.